I made these two cards to teach at my Halloween and Thanksgiving card class. I tried to make them simple yet fun.
The first card was all about featuring the Motley Monsters DSP. But I didn't want the busy pattern to completely overwhelm the card. Enter the small polka dot page and larger sentiment oval. As an alternative, I made another card with black CS and white craft ink for the sentiment. I may just like the black better...
- Stamps: Wacky Wishes
- Inks: Bermuda Bay
- Cardstock: Bermuda Bay; Crushed Curry; Tangerine Tango; Motley Monsters DSP
- Accessories: Brights Candy Dots
- Tools: Sponge daubers; Ovals framelits; Hexagon punch (banner ends)
The card card was all about my new tag punch. I saw a variation of this card on Pinterest, but wanted to add some more visual interest. The inclusion of the pumpkin did just that!
- Stamps: Halloween Street;
- Inks: Tangerine Tango; Stazon Black
- Cardstock: Crushed Curry; Whisper White; Motley Monsters DSP
- Accessories: Tangerine Trim
- Tools: Scallop Tag Punch