As I look outside my window: The sun is going down on a lovely Saturday.
Right now I am: Writing this post while watching The Avengers before eating leftover pizza for dinner.
On my bedside table: The Gunslinger by Stephen King; Shades of Milk and Honey by Mary Robinette Kowal; Ramses 2: The Passion of Cleopatra by Anne Rice
On my tv this week: Some episodes of The Librarians, Supernatural, and People of Earth. We also watched the new Murder on the Orient Express. I really liked it but can understand why some people did not.
Listening to: Lots of podcasts, like usual. I caught up with What Should I Read Next, Pod Save America, and Hey Crafty Babes. I also listened to a few back episodes of Lore.
On the menu for this week:
- Monday - Fettuccine Alfredo with Chicken, Broccoli, and Bacon
- Tuesday - Chicken Tortilla Soup
- Wednesday - Garlic Ranch Chicken Pizza
- Thursday - Out at the retreat
- Friday - Tacos at the retreat
- Saturday - Out at the retreat
- Sunday - Italian Beef Sandwiches
On my to do list: I am leaving on Thursday for a four day retreat. Hallelujah!!!! I still need to do a few things before leaving. I have to do the rest of the grocery shopping (we eat at the rental house for most meals), pick up a little surprise for our participants, pack, and prep some craft projects.
Happening this week:
- Monday - Home day?
- Tuesday - Playdate at Mel's Play Place
- Wednesday - Grocery shopping, library drop, bank run, surprise pick-up
- Thursday - Retreat day!!!!
- Friday - Retreat
- Saturday - Retreat
- Sunday - Retreat
What I am creating: On Saturday, I hosted crop day and knocked out a ton of little card kit projects. My unfinished box is a little lighter now. I also finally finished my December Daily pages. I'm taking a small bag of craft projects to the retreat.
My simple pleasures: Hot tea, Chex mix, a firm pillow
Looking around the house: A mess as usual.
From the camera: Park time!