Right now I am: Waiting for J to get home with sushi for dinner. I just didn't have it in me to cook tonight...
Thinking and pondering: What should I do during my retreat in two weeks? I might have a few hours to myself. I'm thinking a book, maybe a drive to the coast, maybe a little bookstore shopping, pie...
On my bedside table: The Gunslinger by Stephen King; As Bright as Heaven by Susan Meissner
On my tv this week: J and watched a few episodes of Supernatural, People of Earth, and The Good Place. Plus a couple of movies including Mr. Right (very entertaining).
Listening to: The boys and I listened to a couple new albums this week. We enjoyed the Black Panther Soundtrack, Dashboard Confessional, and Fall Out Boy. Quentin liked the Black Panther Soundtrack the best.
On the menu for this week:
- Monday - Kielbasa Skillet
- Tuesday - Dinner at a friend's house
- Wednesday - Fish and Chips
- Thursday - Ham and Cheese; Grilled Cheese
- Friday - Garlic Shrimp Pasta
- Saturday - Chicken Cordon Bleu Dip
- Sunday - Blackened Salmon
On my to do list: I need to make scones and address Valentines today for tomorrow's exchange. I also have a few email check-ins for various projects. I'm sure there are some other small tasks to do.
Happening this week:
- Monday - Valentines Exchange at the park
- Tuesday - Dinner at a friends house to watch her appearance on Jeopardy!!!
- Wednesday - Oakland Zoo visit
- Thursday - TK Informational meeting; Craft class
- Friday - Playdate at our house; Craft class
- Saturday - Crop Day at our house
- Sunday - Lazy day?
What I am creating: I finally finished my 2017 Memory Planner so I can get started on 2018. I also want to complete a few random card kits (get them out of the way). And I might just start working on 2017's Project Life albums again.
My simple pleasures: I'm all about books this week. I've been enjoying a large stack of comics and a few novels.
Looking around the house: Everything looked decent yesterday morning and then the kids decided to change that. Oh man there is crap everywhere now...
From the camera: Best seat in the house!
Next up on the TBR pile: