As I look outside my window: Super dark. This getting dark at 5pm is really wearing on me...
Right now I am: Catching up with Full Frontal. We were way behind.
On my bedside table: Star of the Sea by Joseph O'Connor; A Vision in Velvet by Juliet Blackwell
On my tv this week: Full Frontal; Supernatural S3; Zapped; Grand Design S17
Listening to: Apple Radio's Latin Pop Channel -- Arthur and Q love to dance to it!
On the menu for this week:
- Monday - Ham and Potato Soup
- Tuesday - Apple Cheddar Chicken
- Wednesday - Tilapia
- Thursday - Thanksgiving!!!
- Friday - Leftovers
- Saturday - Chicken Parmesan
- Sunday - Hawaiian Pulled Pork Nachoes
On my to do list: One big task to focus on this week... finish planning and executing Thanksgiving dinner! We're hosting a few friends on Thursday. Everyone is bringing something, but I still need to figure out what holes we have in the menu, buy groceries, and cook.
Happening this week:
- Monday - Playdate at a friend's house
- Tuesday - Errand day
- Wednesday - Home day, Thanksgiving prep
- Thursday - Thanksgiving!
- Friday - Home day, virtual happy hour with my awesome OBMs
- Saturday - Christmas card class
- Sunday - ???
What I am creating: I'm putting the finishing touches on our advent calendar, our Thanksgiving place settings, and December stamp club projects.
My simple pleasures: Being able to breathe. I have a cold right now and my nose is completely stuffed. I miss being able to breathe clearly again.
Looking around the house: Need to list out the areas that need to be cleaned before Thanksgiving.
From the camera: Hello piggy!