Right now I am: Finally watching S2 of Stranger Things!
Thinking and pondering: What other activites did we want to accomplish before Christmas? Making a list and checking it twice!
On my bedside table: the Ocean at the End of the Lane by Neil Gaiman; Hexes and Hemlines by Juliet Blackwell
On my tv this week: Some old episodes of Q.I. and The Great British Bake-Off. Arthur and I finally finished watching Avatar. Kinda lackluster finale, but still good. We also watched a few movies this week.
Listening to: Of Monsters and Men, Nina Simone, Hamilton Cast Recording, Bastille
On the menu for this week:
- Monday - Chicken n Dumplings
- Tuesday - I have no idea...
- Wednesday - Sloppy Joes
- Thursday - Kale and White Bean Soup
- Friday - Pot Roast
- Saturday - Monterrey Chicken
- Sunday - Lefftovers
On my to do list: I have a ton of cleaning to do this week plus getting through Halloween and moving on to Thanksgiving projects. I should also do a clothing sort for the boys (and myself) and create a clothing needs lists for winter and Christmas.
Happening this week:
- Monday - Probably errands
- Tuesday - Nothing during the day, but at night... Halloween!
- Wednesday - Lindsay Wildlife Experience
- Thursday - Grocery store, Target, Sprouts
- Friday - Half Moon Bay Beach Day
- Saturday - Christmas Card Classes Day
- Sunday - ???
What I am creating: I'm finishing up my 30 Days of Christmas Cards from Sketches. This will be appearing on the craft blog throughout the month of November. I also started pulling supplies for this year's December Daily kits.
My simple pleasures: Cooler temperatures, a mug of hot tea, a good book.
Looking around the house: There are cheerios absolutely everywhere in the living room...
From the camera: Admiring the view at the zoo
Next up on the TBR pile: