As I look outside my window: Dark, dark Saturday night...
Right now I am: Writing this post while the boys watch an episode of Pink Panther before bed.
On my bedside table: As Bright as Heaven by Susan Meissner; Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins; A Toxic Trousseau
On my tv this week: A few movies, The Bachelor, The Good Place, People of Earth, and Happy
Listening to: The Head and the Heart; Cold War Kids; Fitz and the Tantrums
On the menu for this week:
- Monday - Fish with Lemon Butter
- Tuesday - Honey and Jalapeño Chicken (new recipe)
- Wednesday - Leftovers
- Thursday - Baked Potato Soup
- Friday - Chicken Parmesan
- Saturday - Beef and Barley Stew
- Sunday - Blackened Salmon
On my to do list: Too many things to list right now... but I did do a brain dump last night so I'm headed in the right direction.
Happening this week:
- Monday - Dermatologist appointment
- Tuesday - Playdate at our house; DSP Class
- Wednesday - Birthday Cards Class
- Thursday - Bay Area Discovery Museum
- Friday - ???
- Saturday - A Friend's Baby Sprinkle
- Sunday - Card Classes
What I am creating: I finished up my cards for the Jan-March rotation of cards. Next up is name tags for retreat gifts. And then I'm thinking of attempting to tackle my 2017 Memory Planner and/or December Daily 2017.
My simple pleasures: Peanut butter, wrap sweaters, slippers, planner stickers
Looking around the house: We're in decent shape right now, although I do want to sweep and Swiffer the kitchen floor.
From the camera: Having fun coloring some mermaids for the upcoming retreat.
Next up on the TBR pile: