As I look outside my window: It's so dark outside...
Right now I am: Relaxing a bit after the big parent group Halloween party. Lots of fun, but man, lots of work.
Thinking and pondering: What do I need to do next? So many things on my big to-do list, but I need to do some prioritizing.
On my bedside table: A Cast Off Coven by Juliet Blackwell; The Devil in the Shape of a Woman by Carol Karlsen
On my tv this week: I watched a few more episodes of Reign S4 -- getting super close to finishing the series. J and I watched both versions of The Haunting for comparison.
Listening to: Not much really. I did listen to a few episodes of m y podcasts, but not that many.
On the menu for this week:
- Monday - Peanut Chicken Bowls
- Tuesday - Prosciutto and Fig Pizza
- Wednesday - Spinach and Artichoke Melts
- Thursday - Leftovers
- Friday - Waffle Crab Cakes
- Saturday - Chicken and Dumblings
- Sunday - Smoke Sausage
On my to do list: After being sick last week, I need to catch up on a variety of chores and little tasks.
Happening this week:
- Monday - Errand day
- Tuesday - Santana Row Trick-or-Treating
- Wednesday - Pumpkin Patch?
- Thursday - Children's Creativity Museum
- Friday - Probably a doctor visit for vaccinations
- Saturday - Boo at the Oakland Zoo
- Sunday - Friend's birthday party
What I am creating: Working on more Christmas cards.
My simple pleasures: Wacky cake and sleep
Looking around the house: Lots of house chores to be finished.
From the camera: Our first Halloween event of the season.