On my bedside table: Emily and the Dark Angel by Jo Beverley; Talking as Fast as I Can by Lauren Graham
On my tv this week: Still working through Legion S2 and Supernatural S5.
Listening to: I caught up with a few other podcasts so I got to start The Wilderness!
On the menu for this week:
- Monday - Buffalo Chicken Sliders
- Tuesday - Hawaiian Pulled Pork Nachos
- Wednesday - Brinner! Waffles, Eggs, and Bacon
- Thursday - Leftovers
- Friday - Cheesy Chicken Broccoli Rice Casserole
- Saturday - Sweet Potato and Black Bean Quinoa Bowls
- Sunday - Sloppy Joes
On my to do list: So much packing...
Happening this week:
- Monday - Home Day (cleaning and packing)
- Tuesday - Oakland Zoo
- Wednesday - Errands; $1 Card Kit Class
- Thursday - Half Moon Beach Day (our last beach day in California)
- Friday - Home Day
- Saturday - Stamp Club
- Sunday - Oakland Zoo with the OBMs
What I am creating: I need to finish the stamp club projects for next Saturday.
My simple pleasures: Splash pads, to do list sheets, new planners, good deals
Looking around the house: The play room is a total disaster. Guess I know what we are doing tomorrow...
From the camera: Q selfie!