Right now I am: Eating breakfast (lemon poppy seed muffin and coffee) and getting ready to leave for a trip to Arthur's favorite brunch place (Black Bear Diner) and a visit to the Pacific Pinball Museum.
On my bedside table: Chimera by Mira Grant
On my tv this week: J and I didn't watch too much tv this week. I did catch the latest episode of The Bachelorette. We finished Ken Burn's The Roosevelts. For movie night, we picked Rampage. Way more entertaining than it should have been.
Listening to: Mostly podcasts. I caught up on What Should I Read Next and listened to more back episodes of Lore.
On the menu for this week:
- Monday - Out at The Fish Market
- Tuesday - Tacos and Black Bean Soup
- Wednesday - Out probably
- Thursday - Avocado Bruschetta Chicken
- Friday - Sausage, Potato, and Spinach Soup
- Saturday - Hot Dogs and Brats on the Grill
- Sunday - Caribbean Salmon Quinoa Bowls
On my to do list: Not much due to family being in town. We're just focused on having a good week.
Happening this week:
- Monday - Stinson Beach Visit
- Tuesday - Oakland Zoo
- Wednesday - San Francisco Day (probably the Wharf and North Beach)
- Thursday - San Francisco Day (Asian Art Museum and the Mission)
- Friday - Jelly Belly Factory
- Saturday - Gundlach Bunschu Winery Tour (not me, but the other adults); Sonoma Traintown
- Sunday - Purisima Creek Redwoods
What I am creating: Not much, but I might slip in some crafting time here and there this week.
My simple pleasures: Q snuggles, lemon poppy seed muffins (my fave!), good weather
From the camera: Feeding the goats at Tilden