On my bedside table: March Vol. 2 and 3 by John Lewis; Parasite by Mira Grant
On my tv this week: We introduced the twins to Forbidden Planet. J and I caught up on Archer and Elementary.
Listening to: Not much really. A few podcasts here and there.
On the menu for this week:
- Monday - Leftovers
- Tuesday - Sloppy Joes
- Wednesday - Chicken Tortilla Soup
- Thursday - Peach and Prosciutto Pizzas; Pepperoni Pizzas for the kids
- Friday - Maple Bourbon Pecan Chicken
- Saturday - Leftovers
- Sunday - Appetizer Night
On my to do list: I need to finish planning out the rest of the summer and especially the second week in July. I also need to plan this summer's craft classes, clean out the pantry, make a doctor's appointment, pick up my pictures, and meal plan.
Happening this week:
- Monday - Half Moon Bay Beach Day
- Tuesday - $1 Ninjago Movie
- Wednesday - Seven Seas Park and Golfland Arcade
- Thursday - Dublin Heritage Park, Library, and Errands
- Friday - Home Day
- Saturday - Vans Warped Tour
- Sunday - Pirate Festival in Vallejo
What I am creating: Nothing at the moment. I do want to finish another couple of months of Arthur's Project Life album and get the 2018 one up to date.
My simple pleasures: A calmer week...
Looking around the house: I need to do some basic chores this week and catch up on laundry.
From the camera: Hello fancy hair!