On my bedside table: The Elite and The One by Kiera Cass -- must finish this fluffy YA series.
On my tv this week: I finally got to watch the first episode of this season's The Bachelorette. I'm so here for Becca!
Listening to: Lots of podcasts - Lore, NPR Politics, Pod Save America, What Should I Read Next
On the menu for this week:
- Monday - Smothered Pork Chops
- Tuesday - Leftovers
- Wednesday - Monterey Chicken
- Thursday - Tilapia
- Friday - Smoked Sausage and Potatoes
- Saturday - Appetizer Night
- Sunday - Fiesta Chicken
On my to do list: I need to renew our Costco membership, check in with the in-laws about their visit, take care of my appointments, and do a list of household chores.
Happening this week:
- Monday - Home Day?
- Tuesday - Oakland Zoo
- Wednesday - Errands, Grocery
- Thursday - Doctor Appointment (for me); Pool Party
- Friday - Point Pinole Beach
- Saturday - I'm finally getting my hair dyed!!!!
- Sunday - Pirate Festival in Vallejo
What I am creating: Last week I finished cards for Stamp Club, May's Memory Planner pages, and three months of Project Life for Arthur's album. I'm hoping to knock out another three months of PL spreads this coming week, start planning June's MP pages, and make a few more cards for the blog.
My simple pleasures: Brownies, snuggles, curling up on the couch with a good book
Looking around the house: Things were in good shape, but after staying in all weekend the boys have destroyed the playroom.
From the camera: Someone grabbed my computer, opened it, and started typing...