As I look outside my window: A pretty sunny day. I need to get outside before the sun goes down.
Right now I am: It's 3:30pm on Saturday. I'm trying to remember to finish this before tonight. Enjoying a minute of peace while Q is napping and Arthur is playing.
On my bedside table: Anne of Avonlea by L.M. Montgomery, Parasite by Mira Grant, stack of comics
On my tv this week: J and I finished S1 of Big Mouth and finally caught up with Full Frontal.
Listening to: Lots of random songs I've been finding on YouTube. And of course, BVB in the car for Arthur.
On the menu for this week:
- Monday - Cajun Stuffed Chicken
- Tuesday - Leftovers
- Wednesday - Orecchiette with Sun Dried Tomatoes, Sausage, and Broccoli
- Thursday - Waffles, Bacon, and Eggs
- Friday - Tilapia
- Saturday - Pizza Night
- Sunday - Leftovers
On my to do list: Ugh. My never-ending to-do list. I need to do another brain dump today and get everything up to date. I know I want to take care of a few Spring Bucket List items this week.
Happening this week:
- Monday - Possible playdate at our house
- Tuesday - San Jose Adventure
- Wednesday - Taking J to the airport; Card class
- Thursday - Chabot Space and Science Center
- Friday - Home Day
- Saturday - Crop Day
- Sunday - Tilden Little Farm and Steam Trains
What I am creating: I'm finishing up my swap cards for the new catalog. And I'm on the last week in April's MP planner pages. From there, I might turn to Project Life for awhile.
My simple pleasures: Lots of hot tea, looking at hair dye colors, a stack of comics just waiting to be read, good sleep.
Looking around the house: Arthur finally finished picking up his toys (seriously that was taking forever). Now I get to vacuum.
From the camera: