As I look outside my window: A bit overcast and rainy looking...
Right now I am: Prepping for our cookout today. I'm making Greek Pasta Salad, Peach Arnold Palmers, Queso, and Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Bars. J is taking care of the brats and hot dogs and Mac n cheese (for the kiddos). Others are bringing various things.
On my bedside table: The Radium Girls by Kate Moore (April's book club selection); Alice in Zombieland by Gena Showalter
On my tv this week: We finished Veep S6 and realized that they are planning on making a seventh season. Yeah! We also caught up with Superstore and watched a few episodes of Full Frontal and Shannara.
Listening to: So much Black Veil Brides. Seriously Arthur is obsessed and constantly asked for them. I can definitely get behind this. He even sings along in the car.
On the menu for this week:
- Monday - Sloppy Joes
- Tuesday - Salsa Chicken
- Wednesday - Sausage, Potato, Kale Soup
- Thursday - Spinach and Blue Cheese Stuffed Chicken
- Friday - Leftovers
- Saturday - Lemon Chicken Thighs
- Sunday - Spaghetti
On my to do list: I imagine a lot of little things. I completely forget to look at my big list...
Happening this week:
- Monday - Hop n Play visit (indoor play place)
- Tuesday - Seven Seas Park playdate and picnic; Quick and Easy Cards Class
- Wednesday - Home day?; DSP Cards Class
- Thursday - Errands probably; library visit
- Friday - Chabot Space and Science Center
- Saturday - Crop Day
- Sunday - Nothing so far
What I am creating: Tons of cards before some of these sets retire at the end of May.
My simple pleasures: A bit of crafting time is glorious right now
From the camera: Boys on a carousel!