As I look outside my window: It's so dark... but we had a beautiful sunny day once the rain moved out.
Right now I am: Finally starting the last season of Veep. Somehow it got lost in the television shuffle.
On my bedside table: The Drawing of the Three by Stephen King; Alice in Zombieland by Gena Showalter
On my tv this week: We finished S3 of The Magicians. Such a great season! We also started Veep S6 and Shannara Chronicles S2.
Listening to: Lots of Black Veil Brides
On the menu for this week:
- Monday - Leftovers
- Tuesday - Smothered Pork Chops
- Wednesday - Salsa Chicken
- Thursday - Fresh Tomato Sauce Spaghetti
- Friday - Spinach and Blue Cheese Stuffed Chicken
- Saturday - Lemon Chicken Thighs with Potatoes
- Sunday - Sloppy Joes
On my to do list: I'm certain that I have things on my to-do list, but I cannot remember what they are right now. I must do a check-in today.
Happening this week:
- Monday - Errand Day; DSP Class
- Tuesday - Oakland Zoo (hoping the rain holds off); Coloring Class
- Wednesday - Kid Trade with a friend
- Thursday - Home day
- Friday - Hellyer Park Playdate
- Saturday - Stamp Club
- Sunday - Cookout
What I am creating: I've been working on Project Life spreads and Memory Planner pages. I finished the 2017 family album. Woot!!! Now I can start tackling my 2018 album. I still need to finish Q and A's 2017 albums.
My simple pleasures: Wacky cake, fluffy books, time for crafting
Looking around the house: Because of bingo, my kitchen and dining room are clean. I need to do a. pick-up of the living room and playroom.
From the camera: My little builders at Bay Area Discovery Museum