As I look outside my window: There's an interesting pattern of clouds in the sky.
Right now I am: Resting on the couch. We have all caught a stomach bug this weekend. No one is doing much at all.
On my bedside table: The Bostonians by Henry James; Arabian Nights
On my tv this week: Dirk Gently S2; The Good Place; Teachers
Listening to: Cold War Kids
On the menu for this week:
- Monday - Broccoli Beef
- Tuesday - Leftovers
- Wednesday - Balsamic Glazed Pork Roast
- Thursday - Cajun Stuffed Chicken Breast
- Friday - Apple Bacon Sweet Potatoes
- Saturday - Cheesy Artichoke Pasta
- Sunday - Chili and Cornbread
On my to do list: I need to start tackling the items on my January goals list. The biggest items are making various appointments.
Happening this week:
- Monday - Home day to recover from sickness
- Tuesday - Oakland Zoo
- Wednesday - Grocery run
- Thursday - ???
- Friday - Hellyer Park playdate
- Saturday - Stamp Club
- Sunday - OBM Live in San Francisco!!!!
What I am creating: Lots of card using the new Occasions Catalog products
My simple pleasures: A healthy toddler (he was sick this weekend); chocolate cake; stocked grocery stores; moderate temperatures
Looking around the house: I need to do a a serious house clean, but seeing as I can't stand for more than 5 minutes right now, it's going to have to wait.
From the camera: Making a dinosaur model
Next up on the TBR pile: