Right now I am: Sitting on the couch before leaving for book club...
Thinking and pondering: I really need to schedule some regular self-care. Finding a few minutes here and there for some quiet time is just not cutting anymore. Being the default parent sucks some days.
On my bedside table: I've got a few more library reads hanging out and then I think I might pick Voyager by Diana Gabaldon back up. I also need to get back to Pratchett's Discworld series. Next up is The Light Fantastic.
On my tv this week: We finished S1 of Legion (oh so amazing!) and have come close to finishing S2 of The Magicians. J also got me hooked on Rick and Morty and we've made it to S2. Arthur and I working our way through Avatar S2.
Listening to: So many podcasts this week! I caught up with The Simple Show and Elise Gets Crafty. I also started listening to the NPR Politics podcast and their new Up First podcast. Excited to get news and political news without a ton of bias and extra commentary.
On the menu for this week:
- Monday - Texas Cheese Fries
- Tuesday - Balsamic Pork Roast
- Wednesday - Peanut Sauce Chicken and Broccoli Bowls
- Thursday - Ham and Cheese Sandwiches
- Friday - Leftovers
- Saturday - Broccoli Beef
- Sunday - Possible Cookout
On my to do list: There's so much to do to prepare for summer and the arrival of the twins'. Most importantly, I need to buy plane tickets and resolve this car issue.
Happening this week:
- Monday - Park Playdate and then Lunch with a friend from out of town
- Tuesday - Jury Duty possibly. I got a summons; have to call on Monday night to see if I have to go in. If not, Tuesday is a home day full of house chores.
- Wednesday - (Possible jury duty) Home day
- Thursday - (Possible jury duty) Bay Area Discovery Museum visit
- Friday - (Possible jury duty) Home day
- Saturday - Crazy busy day! Stampin' Up Bingo Event (my first one ever!) and then OBM Live in San Francisco.
- Sunday - Possible cookout and baby playdate with J's friends
What I am creating: Still plugging along with The 100 Day Project and my focus on crafting. I've been focusing on making cards with my Stampin' Up! retiring products especially all the paper I have left! I also need to print pictures of April's memory planning pages.
My simple pleasures: These chocolate covered honey candies J brought me from a friend at work. So amazing! I need to find them...
Looking around the house: Was doing really well at keeping the living and playroom clean, but things have started to slide. Need to do a thorough clean today...
From the camera: Arthur dancing while Quentin watched and rolled around. They are finally starting to play together. It's so nice!
Next up on the TBR pile!