Likes: Food, snuggles, playing with Arthur, anything that makes noise, being outside
Dislikes: Nap times (at least the going to sleep part), not being able to walk yet, loud noises
Sleeping: Q has been consistently napping! Most day I can get him to sleep about 1 1/2 hours at around 1pm or 2pm. This is so very exciting for me!
Eating: Still enjoying all the foods. He especially loves fruit and crackers, but will eat just about anything I put in front of him.
Playing: So much playing now! He really loves playing with Arthur. They usually play peek-a-boo, but they also started wrestling this week. He also likes playing with Arthur's vTech laptops and all the dinosaurs.
- Walking while holding onto our hands — Almost. He walks along furniture, but hasn't quite got balance figured out yet.
- Helping getting dressed — Nope
- Climbing — Most definitely
- Engaging in parallel play with age-mates — He hasn't been around any babies lately.
- Starting to speak specific words/variations of words — Nope, although he's babbling more.
- Venturing away from mom and dad and exploring — Yep. He loves to explore now.
Out and About: Lots more activities with the twins before they left. We went to Great America again (pics with Snoopy), and Seven Seas for a playdate. We also hosted a pool party and Q really enjoyed the water this time.
Next up on the TBR Pile: