Happy Birthday Quentin Deckard! I can't believe you are already a year old! Such a big boy!
Likes: Cars, milk, snuggles, Arthur, playground, music
Dislikes: Naps, not being allowed to play with mommy's craft supplies, Arthur leaving him out of playtime
Sleeping: We had a bad night on Sunday (multiple wake-ups, a night poo, general fussiness), but he's usually very good with bedtime. Lately, his naps have been very unpredictable. One day it's 3 hours and one day it's one hour. And yesterday, he didn't nap at all...
Eating: Most of the things. I'm seeing more pickiness at meal times. He'll eat one or two foods off his tray and chuck the rest even though he ate the exact same thing the other day. I was hoping to keep the good eating a little while longer than this...
Playing: His absolute favorite toy right now are all the cars. He loves driving the cars throughout the house. Extra fun when Arthur plays cars with him. He also loves balls (rolling, fetching) and the baby laptops. And he's been "wrestling" with Arthur a lot lately.
- Babies usually range from 27 3/4″ long and 18 lbs to 30 1/3″ long and 23 lbs. — We don't have our doctor appointment until Thursday, but I'm going to say that Quentin is at the upper end for height and I know he's more than 23 pounds.
- Showing his independence — Most definitely!
- Scribbling with crayons — Not yet
- Drinking cow’s milk — Not cow's milk, but he has been drinking some almond milk instead of his morning bottle.
- Fussy eating — Yep! It's definitely starting.
Out and About: Last week we ran a ton of errands, visited the library, and had a play date at our house. Not a big week for activities, but he did love playing with all the kiddos on Wednesday.
12 Months of Quentin Deckard!
Next up on the TBR Pile: