Happy 10 months to my Quentin Deckard! Okay technically he'll be 10 months on Wednesday...
Likes: All the food! Arthur, his blanket, his ferris wheel, baths
Dislikes: Splash pads, not being able to walk yet, not being able to climb into the cabinets, dryer, dishwasher, etc
Sleeping: A couple of random wakeups at night, but usually just a quick one to replace his paci. The bigger news is consistent napping! He goes down for anywhere from 1 1/2 - 3 hours in the afternoon. It is glorious! I can get some things done or read or play with Arthur or take a shower. The possibilities are endless. I'm loving Q napping.
Eating: All the things and especially anything that momma is eating. I can't eat anything around him without giving him some of it. He begs for food! He's slowly decreasing his formula intake as his ingests more food.
Playing: Lots of independent play and exploration. He's all around the downstairs checking out every nook and cranny. He loves exploring the playroom and all of Arthur's toys. He also likes looking at books. Sometimes he attempts to look at mine and gets very frustrated. I assume because mine don't have pictures.
- Harder transitions between activities — Yep. He's reluctant to stop doing something he enjoys.
- Disliking being confined — Not really. We stopped baby wearing months ago, but he's still in the stroller often. Doesn't seem to bother him.
- Crying with loud noises, vacuum, etc — Nope. He finds the vacuum fascinating.
- Object permanence — Check!
- Responding to single-step commands — Not really. I can see that he's starting to understand more, but he doesn't really listen to commands yet.
- Grinding teeth — I've caught him doing this once. Thankfully it hasn't been often.
Out and About: Lots of activities. We've been to the Mission in Fremont (Mission San Jose), Sonic Drive-in, Seven Seas Playground, Stinson Beach, San Francisco, and the Aquarium of the Bay.
Next up on the TBR Pile: