Totally forgot about this post today! I was so excited to go to book club and get away from the kids for a few hours that it slipped my mind...
As I look outside my window: Sun's starting to go down. Thankfully it's getting cooler. It was warm in our house today.
Right now I am: Relaxing after putting the boys to bed. I think we are going to watch a movie soon...
On my bedside table: We are Never Meeting in Real Life by Samantha Irby; Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare
On my tv this week: J and I watched some Supernatural. I caught a few episodes of Big Little Lies. And we had a few movie nights with the twins (Escape from New York being the fun one).
Listening to: Randomly I heard the theme from Big Little Lies on The Spectrum and made a note. I downloaded the album (Michael Kiwanuka's Love & Hate). Really digging his soul sound. I have also been listening to Fitz & the Tantrums newest self-titled album. Lots of fun!
On the menu for this week:
- Monday - Waffles, Sausage and Potatoes, Eggs
- Tuesday - Chicken Parmesan
- Wednesday - Grilled Cheese and Soup
- Thursday - Buffalo Chicken Sliders
- Friday - Smothered Pork Chops
- Saturday - Leftovers
- Sunday - Pizza night
On my to do list: Happening this week:
- Monday - Home day (lots of cleaning and chores)
- Tuesday - Great America
- Wednesday - Arcade for the teens; park playdate for the littles
- Thursday - No idea, maybe library and park
- Friday - Probably a home day
- Saturday - ???
- Sunday - ???
What I am creating: Absolutely nothing at the moment. I am not really inspired this week.
My simple pleasures: Dark chocolate covered walnuts. I grab a piece of two mid-afternoon. Oh so yummy!
Looking around the house: The downstairs is trashed. Good thing Monday is cleaning day.
Next up on the TBR pile: