As I look outside my window: Sunny and clear. The usual here...
Right now I am: Getting ready to leave for book club. We're discussing And Then There Were None by Agatha Christie. Such a great little mystery.
Thinking and pondering: I know I'm forgetting some items from my twins' arrival prep list, but I can't remember what they were. This will be bugging me all day...
On my bedside table: Dorothy Must Die Stories Vol. 2 and 3; The Kingdom of Ohio by Matthew Flaming; Born a Crime by Trevor Noah
On my tv this week: Not much. We finally started Supernatural. I watched the first four seasons, but J never watched. I'm still watching When the Heart Calls on Netflix. Finished S1 this week. And I finally watched the first two weeks of The Bachelorette.
Listening to: Catching up on some of my podcasts.
On the menu for this week:
- Monday - Rotisserie Chicken, fruit, cheese
- Tuesday - Spinach and Artichoke Melts
- Wednesday - BBQ Chicken
- Thursday - Smothered Pork Chops
- Friday - Cheesy Chicken and Broccoli Rice
- Saturday - Sloppy Joe's
- Sunday - Leftovers
On my to do list: Never-ending list. I'm hoping to finish the craft blog fix this week (only three months to go). I also need to finish some blog drafts and get my lists around.
Happening this week:
- Monday - Oakland Zoo visit!
- Tuesday - Last minute Safeway, Costco, Sprouts, Target runs
- Wednesday - The twins arrive!!! The littles are going to hang out with a mom friend while I get the twins from the airport. Then we are going have a picnic lunch.
- Thursday - Library, random errands, pool day?
- Friday - ???
- Saturday - Stamp club
- Sunday - ???
What I am creating: April's memory planner pages. Just about finished with those. Hoping to start May's pages this week.
My simple pleasures: Sunshine, park playdates where Arthur can roam, ice water
Looking around the house: We finally got Quentin bunked with Arthur. I need to do a quick clean of the twins' room and thinking of switching around a furniture pieces.
From the camera: Such a ham!
Next up on the TBR Pile: