With the twins here, this house is crazy!
Likes: Climbing everything! Food, snuggles, toys that make noise, stuffed animals, watching the twins
Dislikes: Being cold, being hungry, diaper changes
Sleeping: Q is finally napping! Holy cow! I'm so incredibly excited that he often takes an afternoon nap. This started about a month ago and it's added so much productivity to my day if we are home. Of course, we are out and about, naps don't always happen. Just excited about this nap thing!
Eating: All the things except ice cream! I think ice cream is too cold for him. Every time we have ice cream, he begs for some, takes a tiny bit and immediately regrets his decision. It's so cute!
Playing: These past two weeks, Quentin has figured out so many of his toys. He loves anything he can manipulate (change shapes, press buttons, make noises). His favorite is the little animal ferris wheel.
- Practice steps — Not yet. He just started pulling up and standing at the couch.
- Better balance — Definitely. He can stand fairly steady now.
- Imitating mom and dad — Not anything I noticed.
- Pointing for things — Nope, not yet.
- “Baby talk” — Not really
- Showing a preference for specific toys. books, lovies, etc. — Definitely!
- Sitting down from a standing position — Not really. He falls on his butt and doesn't get upset.
- Waving — Nope
- Experimenting with volume — Yep! He makes lots of noises with varying levels of volumes.
- Biting phase — Nothing over here
Out and About: So many outings!
- Seven Seas Park
- Rocket Fizz (candy store)
- Rosicrucian Egyptian Museum
- Fourth of July Fireworks at the Berkeley Marina Festival
- Great America Waterpark
- Ruth Bancroft Garden in Walnut Creek
- Pacific Pinball Museum
Next up on the TBR Pile: