As I look outside my window: Watching the sun go down reflected off of the hills.
Right now I am: Having a bit of piece and quiet after the littles ones have gone to sleep. SO nice to get a little time to myself.
On my bedside table: The Wicked Will Rise by Danielle Paige; Big Little Lies by Liane Moriarty
On my tv this week: Not much really. I caught up with The Bachelorette and watched a few episodes of Reign. J and I watched a few episodes of Supernatural S1. Not much else at all.
Listening to: My usual podcasts of One Bad Mother, NPR Politics, and NPR Up First.
On the menu for this week:
- Monday - Monterrey Chicken
- Tuesday - Balsamic Pork Roast
- Wednesday - Broccoli Beef
- Thursday - Texas Cheese Fries
- Friday - Kielbasa Skillet
- Saturday - Grilled Sandwiches
- Sunday - Leftovers
On my to do list: I still need to finish my blog fix. I took a break for a few weeks but now I'm back at it. There are lots of other little things, but the blog fix is the big thing.
Happening this week:
- Monday - Great America; Crafty Meetup
- Tuesday - Library and Grocery visit
- Wednesday - South Bay Day (Seven Seas, Sunnyvale Golfland, Chick-fil-a, Rocket Fizz)
- Thursday - San Francisco Day (Musee Mechanique, Wharf, ???)
- Friday - Home day
- Saturday - Possibly Rosicrucian Museum
- Sunday - ???
What I am creating: I finally got back into crafting and finished off my May Memory Planner pages. Next up is finished my April Project Life pages.
My simple pleasures: A bit of quiet after the babies go to bed, a firm pillow, some pool time
Looking around the house: I really need to vacuum and clean the playroom. It's getting a bit ridiculous.
From the camera: Someone learned how to climb. We're in trouble! Time to put up the start gate.
Next up on the TBR Pile: