As I look outside my window: Sun is going down... (writing on Saturday night)
Right now I am: Finishing dinner and attempting to entertain the baby while writing this post.
On my bedside table: Cress by Marissa Meyer (need to finish Scarlet first); Burning Bright by Tracey Chevalier
On my tv this week: J and I are working through 30 Rock. We also started Emerald City and have continued watching our currently-airing shows.
Listening to: Lots of The Lumineers on Pandora and children whining
On the menu for this week:
- Monday - Lime Salsa Chicken Tacos
- Tuesday - Garlic Ranch Chicken Pizza
- Wednesday - Leftovers
- Thursday - ???
- Friday - Sloppy Joes
- Saturday - ???
- Sunday - Avocado Bruschetta Chicken
On my to do list: A few little tasks. Some bills to pay. Zoo membership and driver's license to renew. Couple of emails to write. Lots of crafting to do.
Happening this week:
- Monday - Zoo Day! We missed last week because it was raining so hard, so we're going this week.
- Tuesday - Home day
- Wednesday - Flower Power Card Class
- Thursday - Grocery run; Stamp Club
- Friday - Home day; Chore catch-up
- Saturday - Coffee and Cards
- Sunday - Book Club
What I am creating: I need to finish prepping examples and kits for my Flower Power card class. I also need to finish November and December's Project Life spreads for all the albums. And I have a few SSINK cards to finish for February and to start on March.
My simple pleasures: Earl Grey Tea and Scones, yum yum
Looking around the house: Last week I did a deep clean of the kitchen. This week I need to focus on the bathroom... Oh joy
From the camera: Supporting Planned Parenthood at the rally in San Jose yesterday.