Let’s check in on December’s goals and my progress.
- Participate in The Hook on Momma Strong — Fail
- Read 1500 pages — Fail, but so close. I ended up only reading 1421 pages for December.
- Prep and send cards for December -- Success!
- Finish 30 Days of Lists — Success!
- December Bucket List — Success!
- New Movie Month -- I like to start my year off with some new-to-me movies. Hoping to watch 31 movies this month.
- Daily MommaStrong/Walk -- Need to get back on the horse for this one...
- Read 1500 pages -- Hoping to kick off 2017 reading.
- Implement a grocery budget and meal plan -- I have a new plan in place to lower our grocery budget. Let's see if I can do it this month.
- Project 365: Tobe -- As part of my membership on the Awesome Ladies Project Practice Team, I want to memory plan my life this year. Less kids, more Tobe highlighted.
- Research vehicle options -- We need a vehicle to fit all four kiddos. I have a few options in mind, but need to dive into and research a bit more before making a decision.