It’s the New Year. Time for my yearly goals and resolutions… I’ve cut back a bit because I have so many other projects, goals, and resolutions heading into 2017.
Blog and Reading Resolutions:
- Read 35,000 pages
- Read 100 books
- Reevaluate my personal blog
- Keep posting on my craft blog MWFS
- Clear off at least one shelf of unread books
- Cut our good budget dramatically and stick to it
- Continue with MommaStrong - losing weight, gaining strength
- Participate in SSINK Design Team
- Participate in the Awesome Ladies Project Design Team
Revisiting 2016’s goals and resolutions:
- Focus on my Happiness Project — OLW just didn’t work for me, so I’m trying this project instead. And I have an accountability group to help me stay on track.
- Focus on freezer meals and cutting our food budget — It’s gotten out of control. I really want to spend less money on food.
- Read 30,00 pages — I’m going for it again this year!
- Read 100 books — I’m excited to up my goal this year.
- Finish at least 75% of my reading challenges — i’ve cut back on the number of challenges for the year, so I think I just might be able to attain this goal.
- Create a weekly schedule and stick to it for all three of the blogs