As I look outside my window: I see some birds walking along the the top of our fence. They really like our yard. We must have some good bugs back there.
Right now I am: Prepping to go to the Secret Snowflake. Arthur's super excited!
On my bedside table: Voyager by Diana Gabaldon (need to get back to this one); A Poisoned Season by Tasha Alexander
On my tv this week: J and I started Legends of Tomorrow. We also enjoyed Lin-Manuel Miranda's Drunk History episode. So much joy!
Listening to: The Hamilton Mixtapes. So much joy!
On the menu for this week:
- Monday - Ham and Cheese Grilled Sandwich
- Tuesday - Kielbasa Skillet; Rolls
- Wednesday - Cajun Stuffed Chicken; Parmesan Potatoes; Brussel Sprouts
- Thursday - Tater Tot Casserole
- Friday - Leftovers
- Saturday - Taco Soup
- Sunday - Loaded Baked Potatoes
On my to do list:
- Prep shoebox swap
- Start packing
- Bake cookies for exchange
- Send first round of Christmas cards
- Gather library books for return
- Send secret santa gift
- Formulate swap card ideas
- Work on Project Life spreads
Happening this week:
- Monday - Oakland Zoo Visit!
- Tuesday - Home day; MVPA Board Meeting
- Wednesday - Home day; Shoebox Swap
- Thursday - Cookie Exchange
- Friday - Home day
- Saturday - Shoebox swap and crop day; Oakland Zoo Lights
- Sunday - Home day
What I am creating: I'm in the middle of 30 Days of Lists, 12 Days of Coloring, and The Happy Planner Instagram Challenge. Very exciting, but I need to stay on top of my challenges.
My simple pleasures: Coffee, coffee, and more coffee
Looking around the house: There is crap everywhere. I need to do a systematic sweep through the house before leaving for Indiana.
From the camera: My brain dump...