Thinking and pondering: All the projects and tasks before Christmas. Diving into the busy season.
On my bedside table: Paris For One by Jojo Moyes; Scarlet by Marissa Meyer
On my tv this week: Random show were watched this week. Being sick creates some weird watching habits. On my own, I've watched a few episodes of Penny Dreadful (only the series finale left!) and many many episodes of Gilmore Girls (finally on season 4).
Listening to: Nothing in particular. Loving the quiet moments throughout the day.
On the menu for this week: Last week's meal plan was dramatically changed due to a forgotten Munchery delivery and sickness. Most of the meals we were supposed to have last week are on the list for this week.
- Monday - BBQ Chicken, Apple, Cheddar, Bacon Quesadillas
- Tuesday - Balsamic Pork Roast
- Wednesday - Pasta with Sardines
- Thursday - Thanksgiving
- Friday - Ham and Cheese Pretzel Sandwiches
- Saturday - Leftovers
- Sunday - ??? No idea
On my to do list:
- Thanksgiving! We're hosting a small group here. Lots of cooking and general house prep needing to get done.
- Finish at least one of the three books I'm currently reading.
- Start my Christmas packing list
- Start addressing my Christmas cards
- Drop off library books
- Buy stamps
- Grocery run
Happening this week:
- Monday - Errand and grocery day
- Tuesday - Possibly Mel's Play Place
- Wednesday - Thanksgiving prep
- Thursday - Thanksgiving!!!
- Friday - Thanksgiving recovery
- Saturday - Crop day and Christmas Stamp-a-Stack Class
- Sunday - Christmas Stamp-a-Stack Class
What I am creating: Using my Christmas DSP scraps to finish making this year's Christmas cards. Been working on the same 8 cards for at least three days now. My time not holding a baby is severely limited recently.
My simple pleasures: Chocolate (any kind really) and the library
Looking around the house: Kinda trashed. Being sick does that to myself.
From the camera: Arthur giving Quentin a nose boop.