Right now I am: Prepping to head on over to Panera for coffee and cards.
On my bedside table: Still the same choices -- Let’s Explore Diabetes with Owls by David Sedaris; Five Days at Memorial by Sheri Fink
On my tv this week: Lots of Dirk Gently and Gilmore Girls.
On the menu for this week:
- Monday - BBQ Chicken, Cheddar, Bacon, Apple Paninis
- Tuesday - Pasta with Sardines
- Wednesday - Balsamic Pork Roast
- Thursday - Leftovers
- Friday - Sausage, Potato, Spinach Soup
- Saturday - Leftovers
- Sunday - Ham and Cheese Pretzel Sandwiches
On my to do list:
- Call post office for passport appointment -- I imagine I'll have to schedule one for January or February
- Finish filling out passport application forms for Q and A
- Call Apria so they can pick up the breast pump
- Plan to go get Q's birth certificate (maybe on Thursday?)
- Plan out Thanksgiving dinner
- Make Christmas lists
- Research headphones (for A and the twins)
Happening this week:
- Monday - Grocery (Sprouts and Target) and library visit
- Tuesday - Home day
- Wednesday - Christmas Card Buffet Class
- Thursday - Possibly the park or indoor play place
- Friday - Home day
- Saturday - Crop Day
- Sunday - Possibly OBM Meetup in San Francisco
What I am creating: Prepping card kits for my upcoming events (crop day, shoebox swap, Christmas stamp-a-stack class); Working on October's Project Life pages (hoping to be done by Thursday)
My simple pleasures: Chocolate cake with lemon frosting. Oh so yummy!
Looking around the house: There are stuffed animals everywhere... Arthur really needs to pick them up.
From the camera: Checking out the pond...