On my bedside table: Let’s Explore Diabetes with Owls by David Sedaris; Five Days at Memorial by Sheri Fink
On my tv this week: So much fun! i've been watching The Great British Bake-Off and Gilmore Girls during lunch. J and I have been watching Dirk Gently, Full Frontal, and The Good Place.
Listening to: I was catching up on the One Bad Mother podcast this week. Somehow I got behind by a few episodes.
On the menu for this week:
- Monday - Chicken Parmesan
- Tuesday - Potato Bacon Casserole
- Wednesday - Teriyaki Chicken; Crab Rangoon; Rice
- Thursday - BBQ Cheddar Meatloaf
- Friday - Leftovers
- Saturday - Pasta with Sardines
- Sunday - Rustic Chicken Stew
On my to do list: A have a whole list of small tasks to take care of next week. Among those tasks is calling the breast pump company to have them pick it up, fill out the passport forms for A and Q, and finish a couple blog posts.
Happening this week:
- Monday - Oakland Zoo visit
- Tuesday - Probably cleaning day
- Wednesday - All Occasions Card Buffet class I teach
- Thursday - ?????
- Friday - Chabot Space and Science Center
- Saturday - Cookout at our house
- Sunday - ??????
What I am creating: I've been pulling out all my Christmas craft supplies and digging into using up a ton of supplies making greeting cards. Can't wait to start posting on the blog soon.
My simple pleasures: Loving chocolate chip cookies right now. Yeah. I've fallen into the dessert hole.
Looking around the house: I need to do a big kitchen clean tomorrow. It is a disaster zone...
From the camera: A look at my weekly planner spread in my Happy Planner. Been playing around with layouts and stickers.