On my bedside table: Let's Explore Diabetes with Owls by David Sedaris; Wild by Cheryl Strayed; Five Days at Memorial by Sheri Fink
On my tv this week: We finished Daredevil S1 and finally started Jessica Jones. So intense, but really really good. I imagine we will speed through this one also. Plus we caught up with Last Week Tonight and Full Frontal.
Listening to: Random iTunes shuffle. Rediscovering some songs on my computer.
On the menu for this week:
- Monday - Irish Whiskey Short Rib Stew
- Tuesday - Friend bringing food
- Wednesday - Kale Caesar Pasta Salad
- Thursday - Sausage and Apple Stuffed Acorn Squash
- Friday - Smothered Pork Chops
- Saturday - Santa Fe Chicken
- Sunday - Leftovers
On my to do list: I need to schedule a day to go get Q's birth certificate. I have to travel all the way up to Martinez so it will be a day trip. I also need to do a bunch of errands this week.
Happening this week:
- Monday - Grocery trip
- Tuesday - Trick or Treating at Santana Row
- Wednesday - Home day
- Thursday - Possibly trip to Martinez or Mel's Play Place
- Friday - Home day
- Saturday - Boo at the Oakland Zoo
- Sunday - Crop Day at our house
What I am creating: I'm hoping to knock out a few more November Design Team cards this week. My goal is three. We'll see if the baby cooperates and lets me have some crafting time.
My simple pleasures: Cooler but still sunny weather. Magazines from the library.
Looking around the house: I managed to vacuum the living room on Friday. Now I really need to focus on cleaning the playroom. It's a disaster!
From the camera: Someone didn't want to put on his costume for our fall social yesterday.