As I look outside my window: Enjoying the bright sunshine on the leaves.
Right now I am: Pulling crafting supplies out for my crop day today.
Thinking and pondering: Lots of new baby related things. So much to do before October!
On my bedside table: The Handmaid's Tale by Margaret Atwood; Thunderstruck by Erik Larson
On my tv this week: J and I caught up with Another Period, Full Frontal, Silicon Valley, and Turn. He also got me to watch The Puppet Masters based on Heinlein's book. Creepy creepy stuff! I fit in a few episodes of Outlander and started rewatching Gilmore Girls (Netflix). J and I also started our science fiction movie marathon with the original, 1902's A Trip to the Moon.
Listening to: Lots of Hamilton, The Gilmore Guys podcast, and What Should I Read Next podcast.
On the menu for this week:
- Monday - Chicken Parmesan
- Tuesday - Tacos
- Wednesday - Ranch Cheddar Chicken
- Thursday - Leftovers
- Friday - Out to Fish Market with mom and great aunt Alys
- Saturday - Out somewhere near hotel
- Sunday - No idea...
On my to do list: Finish out the summer with the twins; review tasks for the upcoming summer social; library run; start shopping for Arthur's big boy bed; nail down a retreat house and plan; nail down a birthday party date
Happening this week:
- Monday - Haircuts for the twins; Family mini golf night
- Tuesday - Pool party at a friend's house; Board meeting
- Wednesday - Park playdate for Arthur, Mini golf/arcade for twins; Lunch out; Trip to the candy store in MV; Shopping for last minute twin stuff
- Thursday - Pool day; Prenatal appt for me
- Friday - Mom and Great Aunt Alys arrive, dinner out with them
- Saturday - San Francisco Day with the boys, my mom, and Great Aunt
- Sunday - Twins, mom, and great aunt leave for Indiana
What I am creating: Working on my June Project Life pages today. Hoping I can get them finished during the crop day. Then I'm moving on to each of the boy's albums.
My simple pleasures: Cake, uninterrupted showers, a good book
Looking around the house: We need to do another sweeping clean before Friday...
From the camera: My little cowboy