As I look outside my window: I notice that the weeds in the dirt patch of a backyard are getting out of control. I may have to do something about that soon...
Right now I am: Getting ready to pop over to the grocery store before the crowds get crazy
Thinking and pondering: How are we going to navigate this fall? So many things to cover...
On my bedside table: The Glassblower of Murano by Marina Fiorato; The Handmaid's Tale by Margaret Atwood
On my tv this week: J and I wrapped up Veep, watched a few documentaries, and almost caught up with Silicon Valley; We all watched John Wick and Blade Runner for our movie selections
Listening to: Hamilton Soundtrack; The Simple Show podcast; What Should I Read Next podcast
On the menu for this week:
- Monday - Hamburgers/hot dogs on grill
- Tuesday - Beef Tips
- Wednesday - Chicken and Noodles
- Thursday - Blue Apron delivery
- Friday - Blue Apron deliver
- Saturday - Leftovers
- Sunday - Pizza Day
On my to do list: Starting shopping for twins' return to Indiana; squeeze in the last few fun activities
Happening this week:
- Monday - Fourth of July and so far we aren't doing anything
- Tuesday - Oakland Zoo Day
- Wednesday - Beach Day at Half Moon Bay
- Thursday - Haircuts and errands
- Friday - Chabot Space and Science Center
- Saturday - Toddler friend's bday party
- Sunday - Crop day at my house
What I am creating: Nothing at the moment, but thinking ahead to July's stamp club cards.
My simple pleasures: Pinball machines! We had so much fun on Saturday at the Pacific Pinball Museum. I was killing The Addams Family game!
Looking around the house: Decent shape around here. Our big cleaning day was Friday and everything still looks pretty good. Although I know I have two loads of laundry to do today.
From the camera: Pinball Wizard!