As I look outside my window: Breezy and bright
Right now I am: Checking emails and FB before tackling my May Project Life pages.
Thinking and pondering: What does the future hold for us? We've got some big decisions to make in the next few months.
On my bedside table:nVoyager by Diana Gabaldon, In the Heart of the Sea by Nathaniel Philbrick
On my tv this week: J and I have been catching up with Turn and Silicon Valley. Plus we watched The Kingsman with the twins. They really enjoyed it.
Listening to: Lots of podcasts including One Bad Mother and What Should I Read Next
On the menu for this week:
- Monday - Chili and Cornbread
- Tuesday - Chicken Ranch Tacos
- Wednesday - Garlic Shrimp Pasta
- Thursday - Leftovers
- Friday - Broccoli Beef
- Saturday - Brats and Hots Dogs on the Grill
- Sunday - ???
On my to do list: Other than regular house chores, nothing really detailed.
Happening this week:
- Monday - Nothing planned so far. Maybe library visit or mini golf
- Tuesday - Prenatal appointment including glucose text
- Wednesday - Either a park playdate or visit to the opening day of the Alameda County Fair
- Thursday - Beach Day; Grocery; Stamp Club
- Friday - Possible card class at home
- Saturday - Computer History Museum
- Sunday - Possible card class at home
What I am creating: I have stamp club on Thursday and I haven't made the projects yet. I know which stamp sets I want to use, but I need to actually made the kits...
My simple pleasures: Chocolate chip cookies. I'm going simple this week.
Looking around the house: Things are in decent shape, but I still have a ton of stuff out from the crafting open house. Trying to decide what to put away and what to leave out for stamp club on Thursday. Still debating...
From the camera: Sneakily caught a pic of A and A playing together.