As I look outside my window: Partly cloudy and chilly... It's only supposed to be 64 degrees today! Brrr... That's after almost 90 degrees days last week.
Right now I am: Finishing a pop tart, drinking coffee, checking FB, and getting ready to head off to book club.
Thinking and pondering: How do I find the time or concentration to take on work-from-home type jobs with a toddler running around and no childcare? Ugh, I hate finances.
On my bedside table: Childhood's End by Arthur C. Clarke, Voyager by Diana Gabaldon, In the Shadow of the Banyan by Vaddey Ratner
On my tv this week: We're been watching a ton of Plebs and Portlandia. Plus we watched a decent episode of NOVA about the Vikings.
Listening to: One day Arthur and I listened to a ton of The Beatles. Another day, we chose The Gorillaz. He was really digging The Gorillaz.
On the menu for this week:
- Monday - Leftovers
- Tuesday - Texas Cheese Fries
- Wednesday - Chicken and Noodles
- Thursday - Kale and White Bean Soup
- Friday - Leftovers
- Saturday - Chicken Parmesan (Nick requested)
- Sunday - Tacos, Black Bean Soup
On my to do list: Lots and lots of things to do this coming week
- Finished prepping social committee, holiday bazaar, and retreat info meetings
- Get started on my book club book
- Finish pulling out retired stuff, organize the craft area
- Finish researching our summer bucket list
- Start planning mom and great aunt's visit in July
- Grocery run
- Lots of laundry
- Clean twins' room before Saturday
- Finish twins' PL album (up to date for summer)
- Update May, June, and July calendars
- Catch up on some blog posts, make a plan for summer
Happening this week:
- Monday - Rest day with probably some errands
- Tuesday - Social Committee Planning Meeting
- Wednesday - Holiday Bazaar Planning Meeting; Finance Committee Meeting
- Thursday - Retreat Info Meeting
- Friday - Nothing planned so far
- Saturday - The twins arrive!!!
- Sunday - Probably a lazy day at the house
What I am creating: Not really creating, but I am cleaning out my craft area. I'm pulling all the retiring items for my crop day sale, making card kits to sell, collecting my current SU items, and getting sprucing up my area. Once I finish the list, I can get back to crafting using my new products.
My simple pleasures: Welch's Peach Mango juice -- my new obsession
Looking around the house: Our downstairs toilet is still not working right. J bought a part, but it hasn't been installed yet. I hate having to go upstairs to pee...
From the camera: Someone is obsessed with brushing his teeth right now...