As I look outside my window: Darkness (okay so I'm writing this on Saturday night because I know I'll forgot to on Sunday morning)
Right now I am: Sitting on the couch while the twins play video games, my mom reads, and the toddler is actually sleeping.
Thinking and pondering: When will I start to feel better? Having a bit of a week...
On my bedside table: Let's Pretend This Never Happened by Jenny Lawson (reread for book club in April), The Orchid Affair by Lauren Willig (love the Pink Carnation series!), and possibly Ready Player One by Ernest Cline (one my TBR short list).
On my tv this week: Mom had me watch Gotham while I was here. Not too bad, although I'm not jumping up to watch it. Other than that, we just haven't been watching much tv while here in Indiana.
Listening to: Catching up on podcasts including the end of this season's Here to Make Friends. I love their snark about The Bachelor series. Can't wait until May when The Bachelorette starts. I've also been trying to catch up with One Bad Mother (only 1 episode behind now) and What Should I Read Next (5 episodes behind).
On the menu for this week:
- Monday - Dinner out with mom and great aunt
- Tuesday - Dinner out with mom
- Wednesday - I imagine carry-out as Arthur and I will have been traveling all day
- Thursday - ??? Maybe a freezer meal
- Friday - Mongolian Beef with rice and veggies
- Saturday - Black Bean Soup and Quesadillas
- Sunday - Sausage Crescent Roll with Eggs
On my to do list: Travel home! Write a few blog posts. Finish my current book before I leave for California (Indiana library book). Follow-up emails for the spring social. Probably laundry and cleaning...
Happening this week:
- Monday - Lunch and catching up time with an Indiana friend; Dinner with mom and great aunt
- Tuesday - Packing to go home
- Wednesday - Travel Day
- Thursday - Travel decompress day (probably laundry and cleaning house also)
- Friday - ???
- Saturday - A One Bad Mother area meetup! I can't wait to meet some of the OBPs in real life!
- Sunday - Two books clubs! Busy busy...
What I am creating: Nothing. Can't wait to get back into my craft area when I get home.
My simple pleasures: Lemon pound cake, iced tea, Hershey nuggets, snuggles from the toddler, dinner with an old friend.
Looking around the house: Arthur has seriously strewn toys everywhere. Guess what i'm doing on Monday.
From the camera: Arthur and his Easter egg. So excited about dyeing them. It was his first time...