As I look outside my window: A bit of fog out there this morning. I'm sure it will burn off in a few hours.
Right now I am: Eating breakfast (PB toast and coffee) before heading out to Redwood City for book club
Thinking and pondering: How can I stretch our grocery budget even more than we already do? Of course, we want to save money. But I also don't want to go to eating mac n cheese and ramen a few times a week.
On my bedside table: Stack of graphic novels (three volumes of Morning Glories and three volumes of The Manhattan Projects), Mr Penumbra's 24-Hour Bookstore, and I, Robot
On my tv this week:Catching up with our currently airing shows -- The Muppets, Limitless, Teachers, Telenovela, The Magicians
Listening to: Lots of The Beatles and Hamilton Soundtrack
On the menu for this week:
- Monday - Cashew Chicken in the crockpot, first time trying this recipe
- Tuesday - Bacon and Spinach Pasta
- Wednesday - Apple Cheddar Stuffed Chicken
- Thursday - Leftovers
- Friday - Cheese Stuffed Meatball Sliders
- Saturday - Cookout, haven't decided the menu yet
- Sunday - No idea
On my to do list: Grocery list, send out March cards, clean clean clean
Happening this week:
- Monday - Ummm... nothing
- Tuesday - Oakland Zoo day
- Wednesday - Ardenwood Farm for toddler storytime; love Ardenwood and it's only $3 to get in
- Thursday - Possibly Tots on Wheels @ Las Palmas Park
- Friday - Nothing so far
- Saturday - My Birthday!!!! We're having a cookout to celebrate a friend and mine
- Sunday - Recovering from the cookout?
What I am creating: Retreat crafts and March and April design team cards
My simple pleasures: Strawberry fruit bars -- so incredibly yummy!
Looking around the house: Once again, our house is trashed. Ugh. It's a never ending struggle.
From the camera: Finally had a great day at the park. Lots of friends, great temps, and a happy toddler.