Prompt: Just for fun, your latest obsession. What can you not get enough of these days?
My latest obsessions...
- Hazelnut coffee and/or creamer -- So incredibly yummy. Daily I have hazelnut coffee or regular coffee with hazelnut creamer.
- Scones -- What's better with coffee than scones? I say nothing.
- Gold anything -- I'm very much a silver person when it comes to jewelry, but lately I'm loving gold for everything else, especially in my crafting.
- Flowy tank tops -- I've been gravitating to a more bohemian style lately. And flower printed loose tanks are my jam right now!
- Fleece blankets -- Making a few for some friends, I had to get one for Arthur (it was dinosaur print!). I can't wait until it's a little cooler and we can snuggle with fleece blankets.
- Pasta -- I keep pinning pasta dishes to my recipe boards. I try to make only one a week, but I want to east pasta everyday right now!
- Books -- Always with the books. I'm really diving back into making reading a priority in my day.
- My mambi Happy Planner! -- This was impulse buy from Blitsy in July and I can't believe how much I love it! This planner is perfect for my needs and it's pretty and it can be customized. And it will last me until December 2016. Perfect score!