What I did:
8. Choose and document One Little Word 2015 and 2016 — Still plugging away.
13. Pass 500 books for Arthur’s 1000 Books Before Kindergarten (277/500) -- We added a few amount of books this past month.
21. Make 10 non-greeting card crafts from my Pinterest boards (7/10) -- I started working on traditional scrapbooking pages for the Find Your Voice class. They are turing out great!
26. Read 50 of my owned unread books (36/50) -- Six more books from my shelves this month.
28. Read 100,000 pages toward 1,000,000 page goal (19,284/100,000) -- I read 3975 pages in June. Very exciting reading month! Hoping to continue the trend.
31. Catch up on the twins scrapbook albums -- They are caught up to this summer which means that I did almost two years worth of pages in about a month!
34. Make 250 different greeting cards (56/250) -- Nine more different card designs made this past month.
43. Go to 5 tourist things in San Francisco -- While my mom was here we hit up
- Lunch in North Beach
- Musee Mechanique
- Pier 39
- City Lights Bookstore
- Ice Cream at Humphry Slocombe in the Ferry Building
45. Make 50 new recipes (23/50) .
- Baked Peaches -- Very yummy and simple dessert. Perfect for summer nights.
- Chipotle Smashed Sweet Potatoes -- Decent recipe, but I've decided that I don't love the chipotle flavor.
- Garlic Cheddar Beer Bread - Oh so good and so easy!
- Potato Bacon Casserole -- Easy and a nice alternative to breakfast potatoes.
- Cucumber Avocado Chilled Soup -- Incredibly easy and great for hot summer days. Even Arthur liked it.
- Ranch Chicken Tacos -- Another easy recipe, but I think next time I'll make nachos out of it instead of tacos.
49. Make a pie on PI day -- Okay it's second PI day, but still counts. J made a wonderful blueberry lemon pie. I devoured a piece on Wednesday night.
54. Try 25 new restaurants (11/25)
- Calzone's in San Francisco -- We ate here while my mom was visiting for a week. Amazing Italian, must get their bruschetta!
- The Sunflower Caffe in Sonoma -- Lunch stop during the winery day while my mom was here.
- Fish on the Grill in San Ramon -- Castro Valley isn't great with restaurants, so we've been trying places in San Ramon. Nice little fish and chips place.
- Lucca's Deli -- Nice traditional deli in downtown Castro Valley. We will have to go back.
64. Complete a 30 miles in 30 days challenge -- My goal for June. I need to increase my goal next time.
72. Donate something extra at each MVPA social x 10 (3/10)
83. Take one free online class -- I currently in the middle of rukristin's Find You Voice class and I'm loving it!
Remaining goals and total:
Friends, Family, and Love 1.Send out homemade holiday cards in December 2x 2. Build a snowman 3. Complete 52 once a week photos of Arthur 5. Date nights x 20 6. Complete a Jar of Life 7. Host a tea party 9. Write a personal manifesto 10. Take a picture of myself every first day of the month 11. Give 5 Just Because gifts 12. Give Arthur 25 pictures books in 25 days for December 2015 16. Take Arthur and twins to go see Santa
Crafting and Culture 17. Attend an opera or musical 18. Reread the Lord of the Rings Trilogy and The Hobbit 20. Finish one of my Perpetual Reading Challenges 22. Ask 20 friends to suggest one book, and read them all 23. Watch a meteor shower 24. Attend 5 concerts (1/5) 25. Complete 10 Day in the Life posts (2/10) 27. Tour a factory 29. Finish 2015 and 2016 Project Life book (family and Arthur) 30. Finish 2015 and 2016 December Daily 32. Watch 100 different TED Talks and do a short review/analysis on the blog (new series) 33. Watch/rewatch every Academy Awards Best Picture since the year I was born (1982) 1982: Gandhi 1983: Terms of Endearment 1984: Amadeus 1985: Out of Africa 1986: Platoon 1987: The Last Emperor 1988: Rain Man 1989: Driving Miss Daisy 1990: Dances with Wolves 1991: Silence of the Lambs 1992: Unforgiven 1993: Schindler’s List 1994: Forrest Gump 1995: Braveheart 1996: The English Patient 1997: Titanic 1998: Shakespeare in Love 1999: American Beauty 2000: Gladiator 2001: A Beautiful Mind 2002: Chicago 2003: The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King 2004: Million Dollar Baby 2005: Crash 2006: The Departed 2007: No Country for Old Men 2008: Slumdog Millionaire 2009: The Hurt Locker 2010: The King’s Speech 2011: The Artist 2012: Argo 2013: 12 Years a Slave 2014: TBD 2015: TBD 2016: TBD 35. See a drive-in movie 36. Listen to every song by The Beatles 37. Finish watching every Star Trek television episode and movie 38. Have a Pixar movie month 39. Complete The Artist’s Way 40. Complete a year of no book buying 41. Learn Ruby on rails 42. Participate in 30 Days of Lists 2x (1/2)
Food and Drink 44. Take a cooking class 46. Open a cookbook to a random page and make what ever is on it 47. Give up dining out for one month 48. Try Whole30 51. Make fresh pasta 52. Learn to make a good martini 53. Do a brewery tour 55. Try 5 new to me foods 56. No pop for a month
Health and Fitness 57. Lose 2 pants sizes 58. Walk a 5K 59. Get a massage 60. Take a yoga class 61. Get three pedicures (1/3) 62. Do a spa day 65. Get lasik 66. Get CPR certified again
Travel 67. Stay at a Bed and Breakfast 68. Go on a vacation with Josh 69. Visit the Redwoods (any park) 70. Travel to a new state
Philanthropic 71. Give a 100% tip 73. Pay it forward at Starbucks/coffeeshop 74. Donate to a Kickstarter campaign I love
Financial 75. Two week money fast (starting with full gas tanks and a full pantry) 76. Open an Etsy shop
Miscellaneous 79. Get Arthur’s tattoo 80. Get a passport 81. Get rid of 100 things 82. Learn how to use our DSLR 84. Make a chalk mural on the driveway/porch 85. Finish a Soduku puzzle 87. Complete a coloring book 89. Take an IQ test 90. Play Bingo in a bingo hall 91. Go horseback riding or hiking 92. Participate in 30 Day Wardrobe Challenge 93. Unplug completely for 24 hours 95. Go to a convention (blogging, SU, etc) 96. Dye my hair purple 97.Revamp my wardrobe 98. Take real photos of me for my blogs 99. Post a vlog 100. Go apple/berry/etc picking