From Bookmark to Blog:
For this challenge I have chosen ten key words associated with each month in 2013. Your task is to read one book each month whose title includes one or more of the key words for that month. For instance, in January I might read Winter Garden by Kristin Hannah. The key words are listed below.
* The title you choose can be a variation on one of the key words. For example- your title could include the word 'snowing' or 'snowflake'even though the key word is 'snow.'
*Key words can be tweaked. For example- You could read "Cinder" or "Ashes" for the key word 'Fire' and that would be just fine. If the key word is 'family' then your title could include the word 'sister' or 'mother.'If the key word is 'food' then your title could include the word 'cake.'
* Link up below to participate and add additional links any time you post about the challenge or post about a book you read for the challenge.
My tentative TBR List:
- January -- Chill Factor by Rachel Caine
- February -- Child of Darkness by Jennifer Armintrout
- March -- Valley of Silence by Nora Roberts
- April -- The Secret Garden by Frances Hodgson Burnett
- May -- Emma by Jane Austen
- June -- Never Let Me Go by Kazuo Ishiguro
- July -- Rises the Night by Colleen Gleason
- August -- The Sugar Queen by Rachel Caine
- September -- As Shadows Fade by Colleen Gleason
- October -- Witches 101 by Melissa de la Cruz
- November -- Billionaire Wins the Game
- December -- TBD