Today’s card is being featured on Stylin’ Stampin’ Inkspiration. The challenge was to CASE a card from the wonderful Cathy Autrey. I chose to CASE this fun card from just a few weeks back. I love the look of quilted cards! I've been known to do them for Christmas cards. So I jumped at the chance to CASE Cathy's card using current products. I love the subtle patterns in the Tea Room DSP pack. I picked a few of the single color papers to use for my quilt squares. I love the repeating patterns! From there I added some coordinated ribbon and a simple sentiment.
- Stamps: Abstract Impressions
- Inks: Rich Razzleberry; Daffodil Delight; Crushed Curry
- Cardstock: Tea Room DSP; Crushed Curry; Rich Razzleberry; Whisper White
- Accessories: Faceted Gems; Old Olive Sheer Ribbon
- Tools: Stitched Shapes Framelits