Today’s card is being featured on Stylin’ Stampin’ Inkspiration. The challenge was to create a card featuring apples. I really miss the apple festivals of the Midwest. California just doesn't have the same kind of festivals. Thankfully I will get a little taste of it when we move back to Nebraska in a few weeks. For my card, I found that I actually do have apple stamps in my collection. The fun Bike Ride stamp set features this cute little pile of apples that can be added to the basket of the bike or just scattered around. I started with my apples and then grabbed some fun colors that coordinated. From there, I stamped and die cut my bike and created the scene. Of course I had to feature some matching DSP from the Country Lane pack. Now someone bring me a mug of cider!
- Stamps: Bike Ride; Better Together
- Inks: Early Espresso; Old Olive; Blueberry Bushel; Real Red; Crumb Cake
- Cardstock: Country Lane DSP; Crushed Curry; Crumb Cake; Whisper White
- Accessories: Gold Faceted Gems; Crumb Cake Ribbon
- Tools: Build a Bike Framelits