Today’s cards were half of the featured Make N Takes at my Spring Bingo event. Each Bingo participant received a goody bag with four variously colored cardstock bases, six 6x6 pieces of Naturally Eclectic DSP, two yards of Lemon Lime Twist Ombre Ribbon, a strip of White Accents, and four metallic doilies. From those supplies, the ladies made two cards at the Bingo event leaving plenty of supplies to take home and use later. For inspiration, I made four different cards using the same supplies.
And here's what all the ladies at Bingo made from the supplies. Love the variety of designs and combinations!
- Stamps: Flying Home, Pieces and Patterns, Party Pandas (retired)
- Inks: Basic Black, Peekaboo Peach, Stampin' Blends, various markers
- Cardstock: Naturally Eclectic DSP, Soft Sky, Emerald Envy, Peekaboo Peach, Night of Navy, Whisper White
- Accessories: Metallic Doilies, White Accents, Lemon Lime Twist Ombre Ribbon
- Tools: Stitched Shapes Framelits, Layering Circles Framelits, Dots Embossing Folder