Today's post features the last of our September stamp club projects. I wanted to make a autumn inspired card, but hadn't bought any of the fall themed stamp sets from the Holiday Catalog and had run out of Painted Autumn DSP. So what to do? Pull out a favorite retired stamp set and create my own background! I added some Crushed Curry and Tangerine Tango to a piece of Whisper White using a brayer. I love how the brayer gives the pieces a textured look without the physical texture. From there I stamped on some leaves using Versamark and heat embossed with white embossing powder. I love this look so much! From there, I added some great accessories and a great sentiment.
- Stamps: For All Things (retired)
- Inks: Cajun Craze; Crushed Curry; Tangerine Tango
- Cardstock: Cajun Craze; Very Vanilla
- Accessories: Crushed Curry Ribbon; Natural Elements; Copper Thread
- Tools: White Embossing Powder