Today's post features a card we made at September's stamp club. I bought the Message in a Bottle stamp set for Arthur and Quentin's pirate themed birthday party (not until October 7th), but of course I was going to make more cards using it. I love the little bottle that can filled with a variety of ocean themed objects. For this card, I decided on a ship in a bottle. I stamped the water onto my paper and onto a piece of scrap paper. To them cut the water out of my scrap paper to create a mask for when I stamped my ship. I wanted the ship to be floating in the water. From there I added some white chalk marker to my sails and a bit to the water. I stamped my sentiment and stamped a little gray heart that I them glittered up with some Wink of Stella. From there I die cut my image, added my background pieces, and finally added a few sequins.
- Stamps: Message in a Bottle
- Inks: Island Indigo; Smoky Slate; Basic Black
- Cardstock: Bundle of Love DSP; Island Indigo; Very Vanilla
- Accessories: Bermuda Bay Sequins (retired); White Chalk Marker; Clear Wink of Stella
- Tools: Stitched Shaped Framelits; Seaside Embossing Folder