Today's card is playing along with TGIF's Color Challenge. These three colors together just scream summer! I love the combo.
I had so much fun making this simple little card that it's going to be one of the featured cards for August's stamp club meeting. I started with stamping this cute little green and blue bike. I love how the stamp set is designed to be able to layer on different colors. And it comes with a ton of different items to put onto the back of the bike. So versatile! I filled a little basket with a dog and some pretty sunflowers. As a last touch, I added some glitter enamel dots to the centers of the wheels.
- Stamps: Bike Ride; Thoughtful Banners
- Inks: Lemon Lime Twist, Pool Party, Crushed Curry, Crumb Cake
- Cardstock: Eastern Palace DSP, Crushed Curry, Pool Party, Whisper White
- Accessories: Enamel Glitter Dots
- Tools: Duet Banner Punch, Build a Bike Framelits