Today's post is the first of my series celebrating Arthur and Quentin's Pirate Birthday party. Being the crafter, I had to make a ton of decorations and bits and bobs with the pirate theme. I needed to make some thank you cards, settled on a design, and then couldn't decide which image to use. Instead of deciding, I made multiple of each. I stamped a bottle with different fillings (whale, octopus, or pirate ship) and fussy cut the bottles out. From there I stamped a fun background on my kraft paper with repeating images. Time consuming, but I do love the effect. The addition of the gold glitter washi tape was the perfect finishing touch. Loved these cards!
- Stamps: Message in a Bottle; Labeler Alphabet
- Inks: Island Indigo; Crumb Cake; Real Red; Basic Black
- Cardstock: Real Red; Kraft; Whisper White
- Accessories: Gold Washi Tape (retired)
- Tools: Stitched Shapes Framelits; Washi Label Punch (retired)