Today’s card is being featured on Stylin’ Stampin’ Inkspiration. The challenge was to create a card using your favorite animal stamp. Hands down my favorite animal stamp is the dinosaurs from No Bones About It. I love that I can layer the solid images and the skeletons. Such a cute visual! I decided to play with a simple color scheme of blue and orange with a yellow accent. I love the play of subtle patterns in the DSP. Because of the DSP, I kept my dinosaur image and sentiment simple.
- Stamps: No Bones About It
- Inks: Pumpkin Pie; Soft Sky; Tempting Turquoise
- Cardstock: Festive Birthday DSP; Soft Sky; Tempting Turquoise; Whisper White
- Accessories: Metallic Enamel Shapes
- Tools: Layering Circles Framelits; Triple Banner Punch