Let’s take a look back at 2016’s goals and resolutions and my progress:
- Keep up with Stamp Club and card classes — Success! I had two successful rounds of club in 2016. The second one ended right before I had the baby, so it was perfect.
- Complete another Week in the Life album — Success! This time we did it in May. I love my new tradition.
- Drop my Messy Box subscription, sign up for a planner kit subscription — I dropped my Messy Box subscription, but decided to not sign up for anything else.
- Ban on buying PL cards (core kits, mini kits, partials, or theme kits) — Success! I avoided buying more PL cards.
- Curate my crafty Pinterest boards — Success! I paired down my Pinterest board and reorganized. It was perfect.
- Make 150 different cards — Success! Joining the SSINK design team was a great move for my momentum and creativity!
- Continue my 2016 PL albums — Success! I need to catch-up for the last three months of 2016, but I've kept them going and love them!
Now on to 2017’s goals and resolutions:
- Restart club in January -- I've got some ladies interested and I love hosting stamp club. Hope we can start 2017 off right!
- Launch a newsletter for my crafting business -- I've been thinking about doing this since October. Hopefully I can get it moving in January.
- Continue participating on the SSINK design team -- Loving my time on the team. Looking forward to what 2017 brings!
- Jump into the Awesome Ladies Project Practice Team with my memory planner -- A whole new crafting community launched this week and I'm on the Practice Team. I can't wait to explore telling my story. I am planning on using a planner to create a memory planner for my 2017.
- Another Week in the Life album (time tbd) -- Really enjoyed doing this the past two years. I hope to continue the tradition.
- Overhaul my PL card and supply stash -- My supply stash is a bit out of control. I need to do a destash and a reorganization and commit to using up my supplies!
- Continue to do my PL albums -- Still want to scrap our family and all four kids' albums in 2017.
- Expand my planner skills -- 2016 was the year I dove into planning and I would love to continue. I am addicted to a paper planner and have had fun decorating it to my preference. I've got my 2017 Happy Planner and am ready to go!