How a bit a repeating reindeer for today? In October, I made a similar card with a repeating scarecrow. Of course I had to try it with the cute reindeer. I even made him Rudolph complete with his red nose! You can't tell from the picture, but the red stripes were colored with Wink of Stella to give them a bit of shine.
- Stamps: Cookie Cutter Christmas
- Inks: Early Espresso; Real Red
- Cardstock: Candy Cane Lane DSP; Crumb Cake; Early Espresso; Very Vanilla
- Accessories: Real Red Metallic Thread; Real Red Ribbon; Wink of Stella
- Tools: Cookie Cutter Punch